Talk to Learning Advisor
Want to skill up your team?
For Corporate and in-house training
Get a Quote
Enhance Your Project Management Skills
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®is an educational and professional experience program for project managers. This exam-based certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® is useful for achieving high business performance and career growth. CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the principles of PMI and the PMBOK® Guide.
Comprehensive training for the CAPM exam
23-hours of Live Instructor-Led Online Training
Earn 23 PDUs after course completion
Hands-on learning with group exercises
Post-workshop support and assistance
KnowledgeHut is a Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI
The KnowledgeHut Edge
Activities, team-based exercises, case studies: high energy workshops with hands-on learning.
Elite Panel of Instructors
Get trained by certified instructors and practitioners with over a decade's experience across domains.
Learn with a structured curriculum that is approved by PMI and vetted by industry experts.
Exam Preparation Support
Get equipped with all the support you need to pass your exam on your first attempt.
Continual Learning Support
Webinars, e-books, tutorials, articles, and more - we're right by you in your learning journey!
Get access to unlimited webinars, e-books, tutorials, articles, and interview questions.
Steps to Get CAPM Certified
Strengthen your knowledge and practice of project management processes and concepts with PMI® certifications. Validate your expertise as a project manager with the CAPM® certification and take advantage of networking opportunitieswith the best in the industry. Not sure where to start with your CAPM® certification? Just follow these simple steps.
Prerequisites for CAPM Certification Training
- In terms of Professional experience, you require either 1,500 hours of project practice or a minimum of 23 hours of project management prior to the examination.
- The minimum educational criterion for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is to have a high school diploma certificate or any global equivalent.
- For more details on the certification and the exam process, please refer to the FAQs.
Who Should Attend This CAPM Training Course?
Associate Project Managers
IT Project Managers
Senior Project Managers
Project Team Members will find value from attending this course
See moreSee more
CAPM Course Schedules
View All Schedules
Can't find the training schedule you're looking for?
Request a Batch
What You Will Learn
Negotiating Project Terms
Learn the different ways to empower your team and stakeholders by negotiating project agreements.
Manage compliances and achieve project benefits and value using project management methodologies.
Handle project changes, choose the right project methods and practices and set project governance with CAPM principles
Deliver Business Value
Understand how to manage communications and risks, engage stakeholders, while executing projects to achieve business value.
Understand Project Continuity
Manage project challenges and adjustments within your team and your organization to guarantee project success.
Understand the processes involved in assessing changes in the company to help evolve and improve.
Skills You Will Gain
Project risk assessment
See moreSee more
Transform Your Workforce
Build Skilled Project Management Teams
Whether you want to expand your company or compete more effectively, project management is a necessary skill. Improve the productivity and effectiveness of your project teams and your entire organization.
- Deliver best practices and most up-to-date tools to your PMP teams.
- Align skill development with your business objectives.
- Leverage KnowledgeHut's Immersive Learning approach.
- Get in touch for customized corporate training programs.
Skill Up Your Teams
CAPM Certification Training – Part 1 1.
- Introduction to PMI’s CAPM Certification Course
- Introduction to Project management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Environment (followed by Quiz)
- Role of the Project Manager (followed by Quiz)
- Project Integration Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Scope Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Schedule Management (followed by Quiz)
CAPM Certification Training – Part 2 2.
- Project Cost Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Quality Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Resource Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Communications Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Risk Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Procurement Management (followed by Quiz)
- Project Stakeholder Management (followed by Quiz)
- Mock Test
- Mock Test – Clarifications / Discussion
CAPM Certification Training
1. What are the eligibility criteria for this course?
Prerequisites:In terms of Professional experience, you require either 1,500 hours of project practice or a minimum 23 hours of project management prior to the examination.
The minimum educational criterion for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is to have a high school diploma certificate or any global equivalent.
Certification:On successful completion of this course, follow steps mentioned below to earn your CAPM® credential.
- Please register and log in to PMI®’s online system to get started. You can also access a printable CAPM® application form.
- Before you apply kindly check to make sure you meet the set eligibility criteria requirements and can record the information on the application.
- Adhere to the timelines set for the CAPM® Certification application process.
- Make sure you apply for Project Management Institute membership right before you apply for the credential and ensure your membership confirmation before you pay for the credential. If the membership has not completely processed, you will be charged non-member rate. If PMI®membership is obtained after you submit payment for the credential, PMI® is not going to refund the difference.
- For more information, you may refer to PMI® handbook by using the link given below:
- You can access the CAPM Exam preparation resources and FAQs to help you prepare by using the below mentioned link:
The Exam:The CAPM® exam is a 3-hour multiple-choice paper consisting of 150 questions. 135 are scored and the other 15 are pre-test and will not be scored.
2. Who is the target audience for this course?
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members will find value from attending this course.
3. What are the practical skills I can acquire with this Course?
Through this course, you will learn:
- Learn right skills in project management
- Be adept in project preparation and planning proficiency
- Gain insights into project executing, monitoring, controlling and management
- Be thorough in estimating project activity costs
- Achieve quality management and quality assurance at every stage
- Get a grip on resourcing, leading and managing a project team
- Be on top with accurate forecast and planning for unexpected downturns
- Master internationally used project management terms, definitions, and processes
4. What’s the validity period of the certification?
The maintenance requirement for this credential is a re-exam after 5 years for re-certification.
1. What are the modes of training offered?
This workshop at KnowledgeHut is delivered through an immersive learning experience platform, via live and interactive instructor-led training sessions.
Listen, learn, ask questions, and get all your doubts clarified from your instructor, who is an experienced practitioner.
2. Who are the instructors?
The instructors of this course by KnowledgeHut are industry experts and trainers who themselves have certifications and are a part of organizations actively practicing Finance.
3. How are the workshops structured?
Our course focuses on engaging interaction. Most class time is dedicated to fun exercises, lively discussions, and team collaboration - all facilitated by the trainer. The focus is on practical solutions to real-world challenges drawn from decades of experience, and leaders in finance environments.
4. Are course materials and workshop instructions provided in advance?
Yes, your course material will be provided in advance. You will receive an email with a link to set your password a few days in advance of the scheduled course. You will have access to the study plan and all the course material.
5. What course material will I receive?
The course material comprises of the course schedule or study plan, workbooks and all relevant assignments, assessments, or case studies.
6. Can I record the session?
The sessions would be auto recorded on our LMS, subject to permission by the instructor. Based on the permissions, you would have lifetime access to the video recordings of the sessions as well.
7. Can I use my phone or tab for the training?
No, you will not yet be able to join the training through phone or tab. Please be prepared to join the training on your laptop or desktop.
8. What if I miss a class?
If you miss a class, you can access the recordings of the sessions, provided that the instructor has permitted recordings. At the beginning of every session, there will also be a 10-12-minute recapitulation of the previous class.
9. Is this a live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?
This is an instructor-led live training workshop.
10. What platform do you use for video conferencing?
We currently use the Zoom platform for video conferencing and will soon be adding more integrations with Webex and Microsoft Teams. However, all the sessions and the recordings will be available right from within our learning platform. Learners will not need to wait for any notifications or links or install any additional software.
11. I have some more doubts. How can I get them cleared?
Should you have any more questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to get back to you.
1. Can I cancel my enrolment to this course? Do I get a refund?
You can cancel your enrolment and receive refunds in line with our Cancellations and Refunds policy found at https://www.knowledgehut.com/refund-policy.
2. Can I switch my start date?
Yes, you may switch your start date with prior notice of at least 24 hrs. and subject to availability in the desired batch.
3. Are there any group discounts?
Yes, group discounts are available and apply to groups as small as three (3) participants. The more participants that attend a training course, the greater the discount. By registering in groups, you can typically save up 20% to 30% on the course fee. For more details, please check out upcoming schedules.
4. Can I pay the course fees in instalments?
Yes, instalment options are available for payment of course fees. To avail the instalment option, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. The team will explain how the instalments work and provide timelines for your case. Typically, the number of instalments varies from 2 to 3, but the full amount must be paid before you complete the course.
- CAPM Certification Training
- Workshop Experience
- Finance-Related FAQs
What learners are saying
Jacquelynne EppProfessional Services, Sr. Consultant
Instructor was easy to listen to and his technique to deliver the high-level information effectively was precise and broken down, to easy- to- follow digestible knowledge of the concepts throughout the course. Highly recommend the KnowledgeHut learning experience.
Attended CAPM® Certification workshop in August 2020
A well-designed course! The perfect way to start for anyone who is keen on a career in project management. The CAPM Certification course was definitely worth it!
Attended CAPM® Certification workshop in November 2019
Tarana DesaiBusiness Analyst
I was very happy with the CAPM training through Knowledgehut. It was very professional and organized. The trainer was excellent and made the entire training process interesting. I would recommend KnowledgeHut to everyone!
Attended CAPM® Certification workshop in April 2019
Matt DavisSenior Developer
The learning methodology put it all together for me. I ended up attempting projects I’ve never done before and never thought I could.
Attended Full-Stack Development Bootcamp workshop in July 2022
Amanda HSenior Front-End Developer
You can go from nothing to simply get a grip on the everything as you proceed to begin executing immediately. I know this from direct experience!
Attended Full-Stack Development Bootcamp workshop in July 2022
Dave MurphyBusiness Analyst
Best quality in the market today In today’s world, Data science is among the best career options for an IT professional. Having already done a bunch of courses from KnowledgeHut, I was already sure of the quality of the training. And I was not disappointed. Their Data Science Bootcamp was an intensive yet refreshing course that has made me very confident to look for a job as an analyst. Thank you KnowledgeHut!
Attended Data Science Bootcamp workshop in July 2021
Neil RadiaEnterprise Sales Executive
5 stars, What a totally awesome Data Science bootcamp! I tried learning on my own through text books and online material, but it was such a struggle as I had no one to clear my doubts. Knowledgehut has brought out a totally different and interactive, comprehensive, logical systematic approach to the subject that made it super fun to learn. Love all your courses(This is my fifth!).
Attended Data Science Bootcamp workshop in July 2021
The Backend boot camp is a great, beginner-friendly program! I started from zero knowledge and learnt everything through the learn-by-doing method.
Attended Back-End Development Bootcamp workshop in July 2021
CAPM® Certification Course in Bangalore
With a city life that is vibrant and fresh, Bangalore represents the new modern face of India. At the core of India?s booming IT industry, Bangalore is home to the headquarters of many global IT giants including Infosys and Wipro- so much so that it has earned itself the moniker of India?s Silicon Valley.The city has a rich history and has been ruled by a succession of South Indian dynasties, many of whose palaces and forts now nestle next to Bangalore?s starkly modern glass towers. Many would say Bangalore?s old world charm has now given way to haphazard unplanned development, congested city roads and rising pollution. But this does not take away from the mad rush for jobs in Bangalore?s progressive professional scene.All this makes Bangalore an ideal place to study and work in for those who are interested in IT. Professionals who wish to thrive in their career would find that they can do well here, with certifications such as Big Data and Hadoop 2.0 Developer, ITIL Foundation, PMP, Python 101, TOGAF 9.1, CEH and others.Note: Please note that the actual venue may change according to convenience, and will be communicated after the registration.